Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Sweet & Sinister Lace

Urban Behaviour top, Dahlia skirt, Lilliana shoes,
A.Co Designs necklace (last seen here),
Suzy ring & cuff, & gifted Myla earrings

I bought this skirt a couple of months ago and it was super on sale.  I was so ecstatic about this find because I was searching for a lace skirt, and we all know how much I love tiers.  I've been saving it for the perfect day and this outfit sprang to mind as I rushed around getting ready for work.  In past years, I've been reluctant to wear black in the summertime, but this year I seem to be singing a different tune... and I quite like it.




 
SHARE:

10 comments

T said...

Gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Great outfit! I love it.

Victoria said...

I love your blog and this is a very pretty outfit! :)

If you get chance please check out my blog http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/ thank you xxxx

p.s. I would love to be a guest blogger if you're looking for one :) x

ssmall4 said...

oo I love all the ruffles and lace and bows! This is so pretty=)

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

This is so pretty, very va va voom! I love the exposed zipper on the shirt, especially with the lace skirt!

Haven said...

This outfit is completely amazing. The lace skirt just gives it that big wow! factor.

Isabel said...

i love the shoes! and if you still need guest bloggers id be happy to help :)

Elle Sees said...

LOVE it. kinda has a "desperately seeking susan" vibe but not in a cheesy 80s sorta way. love.

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love this. The skirt is gorgeous and I love how this is both retro and very modern at the same time.

palmandpineblog said...

The Lilliana shoes are so adorable.

natasha @ twenty-something blog
http://poshxoxo.blogspot.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig