Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Bachelorette

Sirens top (last seen here), H&M tank, Garage skirt, Sirens leggings & Spring gladiators

This past weekend, my most amazing friends took me to Montreal for a wicked Bachelorette party weekend.  My BFF planned an incredible stay with only the best of the best activities and events.  Everything was top secret until it was happening and it was perfect.  We had an action-packed two days in the busy city and I am so grateful to have such wonderful, caring friends!  Thank you ladies for making this one of the most memorable trips I've ever taken, your generosity has not gone unnoticed and I appreciate each and every one of you!

{ first stop:  a private pole dancing class for just us }

{ on our way back, I insisted on getting a picture in the tunnel we walked back through... }

{ ...this was the aftermath }

{ beautiful buildings }

{ bruised-pole-dancin'-feet }

{ the girl who planned it all:  my BFF }

{ back to the hotel for some good ol' bachelorette fun }

Cappucino dress, thrifted bandeau, Anne Michelle heels (last seen here), Suzy belt, vintage clutch & unknown hoops



{ dinner at Macroni }

{ thank-you prezzies for my ladies }






















{ time to party }

{ cool patio }

{ a little retail therapy the next day }





SHARE:

11 comments

T said...

You look amazing! What a fun time.

LyddieGal said...

What an amazing group of friends!
The tunnel was a great idea for a photo shoot, too bad it got you all dirty!

Christie said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing time!! Love your blue dress btw - so pretty!

V

Isabel said...

looks like an amazing weekend!

Anonymous said...

What a great weekend!

Pretty Pleased said...

You are gorgeous! What a fun weekend! Bruises, grime and all!! Very creative BFF:)
MC
www.prettypleasedblog.com

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

This looks like an amazing time!! Your friends did such a great job!

Jamie said...

Oh it looks like you had SO MUCH FUN!!! YAAY for you!!

and UM...that blue dress ensemble is S-M-O-K-I-N!!!!! WOW!!! You look fricken Gorgeous!!!

xoxo

http://www.glamlatte.com

julianne. said...

i want your life, seriously.
you look like you have the most amazing times!
so much fun babe,
and you look so gorgeous.
as always.<3

silviasiantar said...

you look amazing! i love your blog and followed it

check out mine www.poisepolish.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Looks like the most perfect evening! Were pole dancing lessons hard?(I'm guessing yes, judging by your poor feet!) There's a class near me that I was considering.

Enter to win a House of Harlow cocktail ring! (Retail value: $50)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig