Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Wanted: Guest Bloggers


As most of you know, I'm getting married this month (August 20th) and if you didn't know, 1) you know now, and 2) if you scroll down a bit you'll realize I haven't shut up about it. 

That said, I'm looking for guest bloggers to help me out while the wedding activities and honeymoon take place.  I anticipate being very busy and short on time and would love it if you'd like to be a guest blogger at some point during that time (one post).  It would ideally be a post about fashion, DIY or something you as a reader would be interested seeing on A.Co est. 1984.

If you're interested, leave a comment with your email address or email me at ACoest1984@gmail.com and we'll work something out.

Looking forward to working with you!
SHARE:

8 comments

Daniela said...

daniela121383@hotmail.com

I'd love to! :)

Anonymous said...

Think you already have it: fashionsmaven@gmail.com - email me, I'm interested :)

MacKenzie. said...

I love to (:
www.a-friend-of-fashion.blogspot.com
smile.mackenzie@yahoo.com

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I don't know that I'd be any good at it! With my blog, I can just write what I want but I would feel bad if you hated what I wrote, haha. But, if you don't get enough, I can help ya. Also - you can always delay your posts and have them post at a certain time y'know!

Christie said...

Would love to help out if you'd like it!

christie@infashionandstyle.com

xo

365 Fashion Rehab said...

Congrats on your wedding! We would love to guest blog. Many a topics we can handle, especially those surrounding what it is like to shop after a year of going without! Love, A&P
www.365fashionrehab.com

Elle Sees said...

elleseesyou@gmail.com

Pick a topic and I can create a post or look through my older posts if you'd like me to post one of those. Congrats.

Isabel said...

ill be glad to help out :) isabel.lebasi3@gmail.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig