Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Girly Girl

Old Navy top, F21 skirt (last seen here), Guess heels (last seen here), Givenchy tights, H&M necklace, MK bracelet & F21 bangle

I finally wore this top after raving about it in my Boxing Day shopping video (okay fine, I wore it for an evening in one time, but that doesn't really count) and sure enough, I wasn't the only one that loved it.  Tons-o-compliments and I think it's just because it's so pretty, almost unexpected and I paired it with the girly skirt.  This is major girly-ness happening over here, and I kind of love it.  It's fun to dress feminine and really girly, for me anyways.

So, as I type this, I'm sitting at the airport (how cool is that?!) waiting for my flight.  I have some snacks packed to deter me from eating plane food (but I have to admit, I secretly kind of like it) and I'm pretty pumped I will be in Florida by this afternoon.  However, another reason as to why I'm even more excited for today?  I'm meeting Jamie from GlamLatte in Florida!  It was by total fluke that this is supposed to work out and we are both looking forward to it.  Basically, she is flying out and I am flying in, we're making our paths cross at the airport in order to have lunch and officially meet.  After two years of emailing, skyping and being BBFF's, it's about time!  Exciting!  I'll be sure to share photos.

SHARE:

4 comments

Schnelle said...

I LOVE this outifit!! The lace detailing on that top is so pretty and I love anything with ruffles so this outfit is perfection! That's so crazy that your paths are crossing like that..have fun!

Anonymous said...

Have an amazing trip!

Julia said...

cute outfit, looks great on you!
would love for you to take a look at my blog and follow it if you like it!
http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/
xoxo
julia

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

you look great, that skirt is amazing! doesn't look like F21 at all!

so fun you are meeting a blog friend... can't wait to see pics.

PS i love plane food, gives you something to do.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig