Saturday, November 5, 2011

Fall Streets

F21 jacket (last seen here), Smart Set turtleneck, F21 skirt, unknown tights, 
Aldo flats &booties (last seen here), Suzy necklace & ring

The weekend is finally here (and passing ever so quickly, of course).  This week has been a tough one for getting out of bed in the mornings.  I love sticking to the sheets; the earlier, the stickier.  However, the weekend is finally here which means sleeping in and doing fun (non-work-related) things.  I'm currently out of town brought my laptop with me and was able to get an Internet connection.  The weather is crisp and cool and you can see your breath, perfect for a night in with fresh home-made Indian cuisine, Queen Elizabeth cake for dessert and some of my favourite people. 


SHARE:

5 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh that tree is so pretty! And I love the outfit, the coat is awesome :)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

palmandpineblog said...

Love the skirt hun... that reminds me, I have a similar skirt in orange that I haven't worn all year! I may have to replicate your look ;)

xo, tasha
twenty-something blog
enter my Gorjana bracelet giveaway today!

Anonymous said...

That skirt is awesome!

Also, you picked (or live on) a gorgeous street.

Schnelle said...

LOVE this outfit!! That skirt is gorgeous and it looks fab with the booties!

j said...

amazing outfit! that skirt is gorgeous. btw you kinda look like jessica simpson back in the day!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig