Friday, March 25, 2011

Soft

 Dynamite blazer (last seen here), Love Culture dress, Sirens leggings, Delicious booties (last seen here), 
Suzy necklace, various bangles & Guess bracelet

Isn't the top picture so cool?  There was a bus zooming by and the camera caught it. 

Do you guys have casual Friday at work?  We do, and every Friday is like the candy day of the week because I get to put together an outfit with jeans.  All week long it's pencil skirts, dresses and other more business-y stuff, but Friday, Friday is the day to let loose (well, not that loose) and be creative with denim.  And this is what happens.  The pressure gets to me, I try on six pairs of different jeans before deciding I cannot choose what to do with them and I put on something that would work just as equally from Monday to Thursday.  What is wrong with me!?

 Showing off my new Guess bracelet (a birthday gift from my SIL)

Annnd this is what happens when you put the camera on your car's spoiler with the 
vehicle still running (so I could jump back in at a moment's notice because it was cold).  Awesome.
SHARE:

5 comments

Heather said...

Love the outfit!

fashioneggpplant said...

lovely outfit! :)

http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

The first pic is awesome!

Teresa said...

Beautiful black and white outfit! Love your booties!

invasionista

Jamie said...

You are hilarious! I love this outfit though. So it's not jeans...there's always Saturday!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig