Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Striped Dress

Outfit deets:
* Nine West dress from The Bay (new this summer) which I love.  I showcased it in my, 'What to Wear to a Summer Event' video.  The a-line silhouette is not my typical pick but I love how I feel in this and it is very figure flattering.  I've only worn it a couple times in a few months because it's so unique looking but it would be perfect for picnics, a baby or bridal shower, a lunch date and as I wore it: for work.
* Gap cardigan (old) in navy.
* BCBG nude peep-toe pumps (old).

The quality of these pictures turned out terribly, and because I was using my point-and-shoot, I didn't realize until I was exporting them off my camera. 

Ugh. 

Whatever though, I wanted to share because the outfit was pretty and I felt good in it.  Additionally, I post fewer than few outfits so really can't afford not to share this one.

The good news is the weekend is almost here and tonight is my last volleyball game before the tournament in a couple weeks.  I joined a beach volleyball league for the first time this summer (I've only ever played indoor before) and while I have enjoyed it, the get-sand-in-place-UOENO, has run it's course.  Basically I'm sick of having a permanent hair-washing date every Thursday night so cyanara beach v-ball.


And a fun one from the 'gram...

SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Such a cute dress!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon: thanks! :)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig