Friday, January 6, 2012

Easy

 Max Studio top (last seen here), H&M jeans (last seen here), Aldo wedges (last seen here), Suzy earrings, Costa Blanca bangles, Charlotte Russe & Sirens rings

This weekend I'm heading out of a town for a birthday celebration, but not before checking out a movie tonight and spending some good time relaxing.  It's been semi-good to get back to work this week (mind you, I do miss sleeping in) as far as the routine goes, but I'm still happy the weekend is here!  Have a wonderful weekend!

SHARE:

3 comments

Belle de Couture said...

Aw, you're so pretty! :) Those jeans look great on you and I love your wedges!!!

xx
Jen

http://belledecouture.com

Marionberry Style said...

Aww, sometimes simple is best! You look simply gorgeous here...sososo pretty. I adore this Max Studio top with jeans. Perfect!

Have fun at the birthday party :-)

XO - Marion

Lorena said...

I love everything about this outfit.
The perfect fitting jeans, the top and those kick ass shoes !

Blogger Template Created by pipdig