Monday, January 9, 2012

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

I took a quick trip to Toronto this past weekend for a family member's surprise 50th birthday party.  I drove there with my family on Saturday and came home Sunday (about a four hour drive).  A great bonus was since we were heading south, when we left for Toronto, it was about -11C and we had about a foot of snow.  The closer we got to TO, the warmer it got and the more snow disappeared.  By the time we arrived, it was above zero degrees and there wasn't a trace of snow (love that).

The party was held at a small pub and tons of people showed up.  The birthday boy was uber surprised and I got to catch up with family I haven't seen in quite some time.  While I'm not a huge fan of road trips (at all), it was so nice we were able to be there for the birthday and you could tell they were so happy we made the trip.

1.  Travelling on a beautiful, sunny day
2.  Travel attire (Joshua Perets hoodie, tank, pants & Uggs 'Bailey Button' in grey)
3.  Service station treat: hot chocolate
4.  No snow!
5.  A quick trip to my favourite store
6.  Greek chicken salad for dinner @ Kelsey's
7.  My party outfit (F21 top, H&M jeans, Auslini bangle, Pandora bracelet & Joe Fresh necklaces)
8.  Party decor
9.  Breakfast @ the Hilton (buffet! My fave!)
10.  Back to the snow/arriving home

SHARE:

2 comments

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

from the views to the outfits- looks like a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I love the green and white top!! I might need to give F21 another try.

One of these days when you come to Toronto we need to meet up!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig