Wednesday, June 1, 2016

All Black Workout Style


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  DISTRESSED CROP TANK  |  SPORTS BRA  |  HIGH-WAISTED LEGGINGS  |  HIGH TOP SNEAKERS

I have been obsessed with high-waisted leggings for about six months now, specifically for the gym.  They keep you held in, are uber flattering and if the seaming is right, give the booty some shape.

I wanted to share my new leggings, which I'm slightly obsessed with--I love that they have a bit of a sheen to them, but not so much that it's shiny.  They are thick but not warm, very high waisted (perfect especially if you're tall) and super long--I have been rolling mine up to create a cropped look for Summer.  The perfect pair to add to my collection (and to motivate me to get to the gym!).






Love the distressed detailing on this cropped top--leave it undone for a bit more coverage or tie it in the back to show off your curves.  I can totally see myself pairing this with white denim this Summer too.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SHARE:

7 comments

Dominique Baker said...

Looking great, girl!

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Working it in your workout gear. Where is that mural? Somewhere in Westboro...? Familiar

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Style Domination: thank you so much, Dominique!

@Katrina: The Glebe :)

Amy | The Daily Amy said...

Love this outfit, so cute!! And your half bun is so cute!!
xoxo
Amy | Pastel N Pink

Jeh-C said...

Those shoes are dope! I need to get myself some new workout gear so that I can be motivated to hit the gym again.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Amy: thank you so much!! xo

@Jeh-C: YEAH GIRL!! We're in it together!!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig