Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Hi ladies, hope my American friends had a great Memorial Day long weekend and hope it was a great weekend for everyone else.  Apologies on the delay for the Weekend Snaps--this weekend seriously zapped me of energy and I think I need a weekend to recover from my weekend!  Sheesh.  With that, onto the Snaps!



On Friday evening, I had full intentions of going to the gym, but after several hours of (successful) shopping, I wanted to just head home and unwind.

I went to the mall & also the outlets and grabbed a few new pieces which I'll share in my upcoming Spring/Summer Haul (just waiting on a couple items to get delivered!).







On Saturday morning we were up at the crack of dawn--well, my crack of dawn, which is like 6am--to get ready to head out to Toronto.  Exciting day: trading Marco's car (below).




WINNERS SWEATER -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  DIY SHORTS (JUST ORDERED THESE)  |  LACE UP FLATS





If I have you on Snapchat, you saw the full day play out, and I snapped this pic of Marco with his new baby the next day, but wanted to include it here.  #happyguy




The day was really long, as the drive was about five hours each way.  We made a pit stop at a Service Centre on the way home for dinner and I grabbed a huge souvlaki chicken salad from Extreme Pita.




F21 TANK (SIMILAR)  |  SPORTS BRA  |  LEGGINGS -- NEW + LOVE!  |  SNEAKERS -- ON SALE!  |  SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)

The next day we slept in & hit the gym.  Then went to show off the new ride my parents, went to a couple open houses on our own and drove around a bit.






ERRANT OPEN-BACK TANK (SIMILAR)  |  SHORTS  |  CHOKER NECKLACE

Later that evening, we headed out to a patio to meet up with a friend for dinner + drinks.  Summer is finally here & we are soaking it up while we can!  We ate dinner on the rooftop last night and although it was quite windy, still so nice to be outside, woohoo.





Hope you had a great weekend.  As always, thanks for reading and see you tomorrow with a new outfit post!  xo

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig