Thursday, June 2, 2016

Blush Kimono & Bodycon Dress


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  CROCHET KIMONO  |  DYNAMITE DRESS -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  LACE UP HEELS  |  ALDO STUDDED CLUTCH -- OLD (SIMILAR, HOT PINK)

When I picked up this kimono the other day, I kept envisioning it with this snug, white dress from my closet... that I never wear.  Seriously, you ladies know, tight is not really my thing when it comes to tops and dresses (okay, sometimes it's my thing), but I knew it would be the perfect date night look and so almost, ethereal and pretty.

I picked up this dress for a Vegas trip a couple years ago and love it with the soft, flowy kimono.  Since then, I've paired this kimono with skinnies and a chiffon cami and know it's going to get tons of play this Summer in similar looks or with shorts.  Such a beautiful and affordable statement piece.





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig