Monday, May 9, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps


H&M TOP  |  SKINNIES (SIMILAR)  |  IRO WEDGES -- OLD (SIMILAR, SPLURGE)

Happy Monday ladies, how was your weekend?  On Friday night I had full intentions to hit the gym but ended up spending much longer at the mall--and buying nothing #womp--so went straight to my spray tan appointment and then home for dinner.  

Thanks to all you girls who weighed in on this dress I tried on.  I didn't end up going back for it but might have picked up some new shoes at Saks instead... #shhhh


Saturday morning healthy pancakes--the usual.





TANK  |  LEGGINGS

On my way to the gym, these leggings are the ones I shared on Snap a few weeks ago (I'm acoest1984) and they have just been restocked!  There are only a few sizes left, so scoop them up now if you're interested because they will definitely sell out again.




SHORTS -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  SNEAKERS

Post-gym shake & off to do a little shopping.









Back home later that evening, I whipped up a quick salad... and of course once I was done eating, the man was hungry so off we went to get Ramen.




TOP -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  CHOKER (WRAPPED AROUND FOUR TIMES)  |  BOYFRIEND JEANS -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)  |  LACE UP FLATS  |  BAG

I shared this pic on my Insta and mentioned that I tend towards skinny jeans over boyfriend jeans but I love the way these look when my legs are tanned and hello, talk about comfortable!  #thankyouwarmweather




SERRANI ITALY DRESS -- OLD (SIMILAR, SIMILARLOVE THIS)  |  ZARA HEELS -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)  |  ALDO CLUTCH -- OLD (SIMILAR)

On Sunday, post workout, I met up with a Blogger girlfriend for brunch--we were supposed to go for high tea brunch but our reservation got mixed up so we ended up having a nice Mother's Day Brunch at Petit Bills instead.  I had never been there for brunch but I die for their pecan/veggie burger!





That evening, I went out to dinner with my family to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mom and of course we forgot to take a photo #facepalm.  However, dinner and company were great and we had a super nice visit.




Hope you ladies had a great weekend & Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all the mamas out there!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig