Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Floral for Winter

Outfit deets:
* Vero Moda blazer (new!) that I picked up on Boxing Day.
* Serrani Italy dress from The Bay which you've seen in my What to Wear to a Wedding video last Spring.

We are having a serious warm snap--is that even a term?--right now so taking these photos outdoors wasn't completely unbearable, hooray for that.  The wind on the other hand?  It had a mind of its own.

I don't have too much planned for this week, I'm trying to leave it open in case there are last minute things to tend to for the baby shower I've planned for this weekend.  I want to share with you all so badly what I have up my sleeve but it will have to wait until afterwards as my bestie reads my blog and we're not in the business of spoilin' surprises up in here.

Happy Tuesday!



Photos by Lindsay Cameron.

SHARE:

4 comments

Christie Ressel said...

Love adding florals and colour in winter. Such a needed pop of colour!

Fashion Translated Magazine

Ashten said...

Very cute/classy look & tights look good with those heels!

Sharon Lei said...

OOOOO!! I love love love this floral for winter look! Especially loving the hem detail on that blazer. And of course, KILLER HEELS!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

Serena said...

One of the first things I said to you when we talked clothes for the first time was that I didn't like floral prints. I might be starting to change my mind. :)

This entire outfit is just gorgeous.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig