Thursday, September 10, 2015

Duster Cardigan & Black Flared Denim


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  DUSTER CARDIGAN  |  H&M BLACK DENIM FLARES (PETITESPLURGE) |  SIRENS CAMI (SIMILAR)  |  IRO HEELS  |  H&M FRINGE BAG (SIMILAR)  |  SUNGLASSES  |  SECOND-HAND NECKLACE (SIMILAR)

I have the hardest time finding pants that are long enough for me so I squealed when these H&M flares fit my 5'11 frame.  If you're tall, run to your nearest H&M and scoop them up immediately because they are (1) on trend and (2) only $30!  I couldn't find them online but they are new in store.  I also love the undone hem (which is helpful in the length department).

I'm feeling duster cardigans, and this one is perfect for Fall.  I think they look so pretty and feminine with anything you pair it with.  I would rock them with skinny jeans or even over shorts for an effortless look.  When shopping, look for one that meets just below the knee to mid-calf for a flattering fit.




SHOPPING LINKS
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig