Friday, May 23, 2014

Fedora & Cut Offs

Outfit deets:
* Forever 21 tank.
* Almost Famous denim shorts.
* Call It Spring sandals (super old, my total favourites & worn to death).
* Ardene fedora & heart-shaped sunnies.

One last outfit from our vacation to Punta Cana last month--I almost forgot I had these photos.  I would have shared more however my bathing suit made an awkward wet mark mid-chest and kind of ruined the photoshoot #vacationproblems.

What are your plans for the weekend?  I have a busy one lined up: tonight I'm hitting the gym with a friend, then some shopping.  Saturday will be spent likely practicing some tennis--I managed to get a 3-hit rally going last night for the first time ever!--and then celebrating my Mom's birthday.  On Sunday I will be spending the day celebrating my good friend's upcoming nuptials at her bridal shower.  Hope you have a great one and happy Memorial Day long weekend to my US readers and friends.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig