VIDEO | The Day Before the Move!

Monday, March 17, 2014


I'm slowly making my way through all the footage from leading up to our move with just one more to go after this one; the actual move day, itself!

In this video I show you the kitchen in our new place, some packing clips and go on a date with Marco.  Thanks for following along and watching.  Once I get the final video up, I'll share a condo tour, photos and more!  Still slowly trying to unpack and living amongst boxes, but it takes time, right?  Or at least that's what I'm telling my very minor Type A side.

MOVE DAY (was): Monday, March 10

THIS VLOG: Sunday, March 9


Related posts:
* VIDEO | The day before.
My messy room.




SUBSCRIBE  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  FACEBOOK

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground