Monday, March 17, 2014

VIDEO | The Day Before the Move!


I'm slowly making my way through all the footage from leading up to our move with just one more to go after this one; the actual move day, itself!

In this video I show you the kitchen in our new place, some packing clips and go on a date with Marco.  Thanks for following along and watching.  Once I get the final video up, I'll share a condo tour, photos and more!  Still slowly trying to unpack and living amongst boxes, but it takes time, right?  Or at least that's what I'm telling my very minor Type A side.

MOVE DAY (was): Monday, March 10

THIS VLOG: Sunday, March 9


Related posts:
* VIDEO | The day before.
My messy room.




SUBSCRIBE  |  TWITTER  |  INSTAGRAM  |  FACEBOOK
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig