Monday, March 17, 2014

A Quick Hello


Hello!  I just wanted to quickly pop in and say thanks for all the kind birthday wishes on the weekend--I had a wonderful day on Saturday and will share more, including weekend snaps later today.

I spent all afternoon on Sunday filming my next Place d'Orleans video, and then six hours editing it all together until almost midnight.  The picture above is a screen shot from the video!  Needless to say, I'm a little pooped today and didn't get a chance to compile my recap for this morning.  Rest assured, it's coming.

As far as a quick condo update, I'm still not fully unpacked, which feels a little bit chaotic, but I want to enjoy my down time at the same time.  So a little chaotic, a little lazy, it will get done within the coming days.  Other than that, the place is wonderful and waking up here is so lovely--minus the non existent curtains, ugh.  I've been using an eye mask to block out the early morning light.  I've done more loads of laundry than I can count because I don't have to go down to the sketchy basement anymore.  I've also happily filled and emptied the dishwasher #simplepleasures #lifeisgood.

Hope you all had a great weekend, and can someone please send some warm weather this way?  We are sitting at -32C today which makes me wince--please Spring, hurry up!

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Related posts:

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig