Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This or That?

 F21 top, Mexx skirt (last seen here), Lilliana pumps (last seen here) / Aldo booties (last seen here), unknown belt, Givenchy fishnets, Suzy necklace & various bangles

I used to plan outfits around my shoes, but in the past year that has changed.  Now I tend to pick the shoes last (unless I have a new pair that I want to rock purposely) and sometimes I an indecisive; case in point, the outfit above.  

I couldn't decide on the girly ruffle pumps or the edgier wedge booties.  I ended up going with my plain black pumps (the ol' tried 'n' true) as I wanted something feminine and while I love those Lilliana pumps above, they don't stay on my feet very well when I'm walking around (which I do a fair amount of at work).

Which look do you prefer?
SHARE:

12 comments

MLM Worldwide Event Planning said...

I personally like the booties better for this outfit.. Love the blacka nd white combo!

xo, MLM
mlmww.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Booties.

Franny said...

I like the pumps more...but I kind of hate the booties look. I think they make legs look stumpy :(

Anonymous said...

Agreed!!! Booties are a total no-go!!!!!

| C AND C | Sarmin said...

Booties...It toughs up the look alil' bit.

xo SARMIN

Schnelle said...

I like the booties! Yuo can pull it off because you're tall.

amanda* said...

Booties look the cutest!

Amie in Pittsburgh PA said...

what kind of work do you do?

danni said...

I vote for the booties on the right!

xox danni

http://hellodenj.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Are you allowed to wear that type of clothing to work?!

Anonymous said...

not crazy about that skirt at allllllllll - sorry

Mara @ {A Blog About Love} said...

Loving the booties ! You are rocking that outfit.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig