Thursday, March 10, 2011

Frantic or Chic?

 Urban Behaviour cardigan, H&M dress (worn as a top & last seen here), 
Zara pants, Guess shoes (last seen here) Suzy necklace & Stitches ring

 I have this thing I do when getting dressed in the mornings.  First, if I can't find anything to wear, I rip apart my three closets throwing clothes all over the floor or any piece of furniture that has a flat surface.  I then consider I should just wear all black, but before admitting defeat, I pull more clothes out, try them on before discarding them to the floor (aka the black hole) and becoming more frantic.  Finally, when I'm about 20 minutes late for work, I go back to the idea of pulling strictly black pieces from the closets, quickly steam them and run out the door.  Then again, there are always the days when I just want to wear all black and make it to work early.  Wait.  Make it to work early?  Who am I kidding, that doesn't happen.

SHARE:

6 comments

. said...

LOVE THE BLOG & OUTFIT
CHEK OUT MY BLOG http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/
IF YOU LIKE IT FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU :)
HAVE A BLESS DAY SEIYA :)
R.M

Anonymous said...

I think you look fabulous! You know who earls looks AMAZING wearing all black... Veronika from Veronika's Blushing!

-M
Classy & Fabulous
http://classnfab.wordpress.com

Loren said...

Chic, Chic, Chic! I am in love with your necklace

Sarah said...

Love your blog! This outfit is really chic...I too always run to all black outfits!

Check out mine and please follow if you'd like:
www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

You can see how many all black tags I have lol ;)

Chuck said...

I very much so like everything about this outfit!

ChuckRefreshed

Jamie said...

Hahaha My days used to start out like that. Now I plan my wardrobe ahead of time whenever possible.
I LOVE this!! That top is super cute! All black? YES PLEASE!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Blogger Template Created by pipdig