Thursday, January 27, 2011

 Dynamite blazer (last seen here), Mexx top (last seen here), Bongo pants (last seen here), 
Guess shoes (last seen here), Suzy belt, Aldo necklace, H&M bangle & Mexican bracelet

What's a post without words?  Um.  A wordless post?  You guys, it's so late, I'm so tired and I just need to go to sleep.  You don't mind if I skip the words this time and leave you with just some pictures instead?

PS - It's OPI 'Flashbulb Fuchsia'


Katie said...

The new shoes look fab!

Isabel said...

love the new shoes!

Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Mae Lu said...

I love the shoes. They seem similar to your other favorites, but they are really, really hot.

Mae Lu, @ thereafterish.

myedit said...

I shall accpet your lack of wors this one time...ok?
Ha, I kid... you are sooo purty I could just stare at your pics anyday (and not in a creepy way).

classnfab said...

That belt looks fabulous with that white blazer love it!

Classy & Fabulous

Jamie said...

Well you know what they say...a picture's worth 1000 words!! You look fab as always!! Love the belt!!

Schnelle Couture said...

I LOVE this outfit! Love, love, love pink black and white together. Those shoes are fab too! Classic and classy.

modern viking vixen said...

The belt is supercute!


Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground