Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Heat Wave

A.Co Designs circle vest, Sirens top, F21 shorts, Bamboo gladiators, Bay bangle & Hot Diamonds ring

The weather here is unreal right now.  With temperatures soaring into the 40's (Celcius) with the humidex, it's hard to be outside and not break a sweat ... standing still!  I met up with the the girls on the weekend for breakfast and chatter.  We dined al fresco (love it) and had a great time.  I certainly got some sun, and although I was adament on applying the sunscreen (I carry it in my bag), the top of my head and my upper legs got a little toasted.  New goal: start keeping a hat with me.

Psssst - I got these shorts on my shopping trip back in May.

{ I made this and sell them for $25 }

SHARE:

12 comments

Anonymous said...

Very cute! It's burning up here too, but that's normal.

Anni S said...

same over here in germany!

LOVE you outfit :o)

Jamie said...

I am glad there is heat SOMEWHERE! The weather still has not warmed up here and i am started to get depressed! I hope you had a fab weekend! Love the Pom pom idea! So cute and you make it look easy :)
These shorts are adorable!!

Also thanks for the blog award BBFF you are the best!

Closet Fashionista said...

So cute!! I love the shorts! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

i hope the heatwave lasts until i get home in a few weeks. ive had spring for 9 months and im ready to sweat! lol

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

cute cute, love the shorts!
And glad to hear that it's summer somewhere in Canada!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Love your shoes. Bet they are risky for strap marks though. :-)

minnja said...

Lovely outfit!!!
I love your pink top :)))

http://minnja.blogspot.com/

J. said...

killer sunglasses, girl! Great outfit :)

http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

LyddieGal said...

Love your printed shorts! Hope you enjoy the heat wave!

Chic on the Cheap

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

so hot here too and I love it!!! You look superb, loving those sandals!

julianne. said...

dammmnn girl you look HOTTT!
i lllove those shoes.
youre such a cute little blonde babe. <3

Blogger Template Created by pipdig