Friday, March 28, 2014

Flying Squirrel Jacket

Outfit deets:
* BCBG jacket (borrowed & sold in my former closet sale).
* F21 faux leather top.
* Accessories:  Gucci shades (Christmas gift many years ago) & MK watch (also a Christmas gift a few years ago).

While taking these photos, Serena commented the jacket looked like a flying squirrel.  She immediately gasped thinking I'd be upset but I burst into laughter--I had never thought of it that way, and it was kind of true, despite really loving the jacket.  

Fashion is always in good fun, and I've had a silly Dad who's always made cheeky comments about my clothes; a cropped jacket, 'Hey, your jacket shrunk in the wash', distressed denim, 'Oh, I see you took a tumble and ripped your jeans...', and so on, so it's safe to say, I can handle it.

What are your plans for the weekend?  This is the last weekend I have my apartment before I have to give the keys back.  My parents are going to help me move the last few items out--some being stored at their place, some to the new place--which will of course be followed by more unpacking.  We received our new duvet cover so now the hunt for shams, accent pillows and a few other items can begin too.  Otherwise some sleeping in, some breakfast in the new kitchen, and some relax time.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!


Photos by Serena Rivard.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig