Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Welcome to my new kitchen!

Outfit deets: 
* Vero Moda top (new!).
* Zara pants (old) which you saw a year ago at my birthday dinner.
* Aldo heels--my favourite pumps right now that I wear at least twice a week.  They are still available too in many sizes.
* Accessories: Le Chateau cuff, F21 necklace and Aldo & Spring midi rings.

I'm so excited to share these photos because I'm standing in my future kitchen.  I've been dreaming of all the things I want to cook and how clean I will keep the refrigerator.  Don't worry though, I'm sure that novelty will wear off real quick and we will be ordering take-out faster than you can say butter chicken.

As March quickly approaches, I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with all the stuff I have to do.  I'm becoming super ruthless with items in my closet and the sell/consign/donate pile has grown (check out my closet sale here).  That said, my apartment is suffering big time as it feels like I'm drowning in clothes--not a terrible problem, but still.  I keep telling myself it's temporary because as of March 1st, I'm going to take any items that don't sell to my favourite consignment store.

We have decided to officially move in the weekend of March 8th and are in the process of doing some furniture shopping.  We've decided on a beautiful platform bed and are on the cusp of sealing the deal on a sectional.  I'm so excited I can hardly contain myself but mister man wants me to hold off on sharing photos until we are in and settled--but not to worry, I've got befores and afters coming your way soon!

As always, thanks for stopping by and sharing this piece of my life, the comments on my move post were so sweet and supportive.  I feel I have real friends in you all, and I read every comment--now, who's coming to the housewarming!?


Photos by Serena Rivard.

SHARE:

5 comments

Ann said...

CONGRATS!! It's just gorgeous and perfect. Now, did you say WE are moving in??? Does this mean you're moving in w/ your man? If so, congrats on that as well!

Rebecca Jane said...

Congrats on the move! So exciting!

Joie de Viv said...

How exciting! It looks like a great, inviting kitchen!

xx Viv

Unknown said...

Congrats! So nice and I LOVE those red pants : ) Jonesy @ www.the-blisslist.com

Renee said...

It's beautiful Amanda! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig