I'm talking Fall fashion for this Place d'Orleans Fashion Vlogger video and I'm actually excited Autumn has arrived and is in full swing. Normally I'm so sad to see Summer go, plus equally or more depressed about the impending arrival of Winter, but this year, I'm just embracing the cooler weather the best I can. Additionally, since we are experiencing cooler temps so soon, it's exciting to purchase items that can be worn without a heavy jacket and shown off.
In this video I show you some key Fall trends and how I'm wearing them. I filmed this video and edited in a way I've never done before--I'm learning!--but you'll have to watch to see what I'm talking about. I know a lot of you loved the Aldo wedge boots I wore in my Weekend Snaps a couple weeks ago and they are making their official debut in this video, so watch to get all the nitty gritty.
And, if you don't know how I came to be the PDO Fashion Vlogger, CLICK HERE and that should answer any questions.
As always, thanks for watching & stay tuned to the Place d'Orleans Facebook page for more videos!
* Fall Fashion (video #1)
* Wardrobe Classics (video #2)
* Bundling Up for Winter (video #3)
* How-to Style a Sequin Skirt (video #4)
* What to Wear for New Years Eve (video #5)
* New Year, New You! (video #6)
* Accessories & a Hair Tutorial (video #7)
* What to Wear on a Date (video #8)
* Dreaming of Summer (video #9)
* How-To Turn Your Maxi Dress into a Maxi Skirt (video #10)
* DIY Kiss Printed Jacket (video #11)
* Spring Trends (video #12)
* Biggest Spring Trends (video #13)
* Summer Event Wear (video #14)
* How-To Transform Your Look: Day to Night (video #15)
* Back to School (video #17)