Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Oh my goodness, what a weekend! I love me some long weekends and this was no exception.  Although my Thanksgiving plans were minimal, the rest of the weekend did not disappoint.  This post is definitely photo heavy, so I'm posting the majority of the pictures after the jump.  Read on for a mini photo diary of what went down...
Friday night I went to my boyfriend's place and he whipped up a killer meal: lobster, king crab, asparagus and scalloped potatoes.  What?!  Yes.  Unreal and this actually happened... and we also got into a big fight over something silly #keepinitreal so yeah, that actually happened too (ha).  Real talk (all good now!).


Saturday morning we hit the gym together and these are my shower flip flops (intriguing, I know).


Saturday.
Outfit deets:  Dynamite jacket, Cynthia Rowley tee, Joe Fresh shorts (first time wearing them, finally!) & Ardene flats.


Lazing around post gym, proof that I'm wearing shorts mid-October--which is basically unheard of here, but it happened to be really warm and beautiful out.


I ended up heading out to Place d'Orleans to get my shopping done for my upcoming video.  I spent six hours at the mall and closed it down.  I found this beautiful Bench jacket that I'm eyeing for winter as I'm currently on the hunt for a shorter, bomber style, olive green winter coat.  I haven't stopped thinking about this one all weekend and think I'm going to have to go back and get it.


Purchases!  So excited and you will see everything in my next video.


Sunday morning at the gym.  Having a boyfriend insisting we go on the weekend is a great motivation... it also helps when he makes breakfast for you after a good workout.


Sunday afternoon.
Outfit deets:  Zara sweater (a fave; better view of the same one in off-white), Silver jeans, Ardene flats & Urban Expressions bag.


Sunday afternoon brunch, like, at 2pm.  It's been a while since we've been to 'our spot', Broadways, and it was delicious (obviously).


Heading out to Thanksgiving dinner with my family on Sunday evening.  I can never get this guy to smile.


Thanksgiving outfit--note the leggings & flawy sweater.
Outfit deets:  Ashley B jacket, Urban Planet sweater, Sirens leggings & Report Signature heels.


Monday afternoon brunch at The Black Thorn Cafe with a girlfriend & sat on a patio (gasp!).  The weather, again, was gorgeous and we sat outside in the warm sun--what a treat!


Monday outfit.
Outfit deets:  Ashley B jacket, C'est Moi trapeze tank, Urban Planet shorts, Mexx pashmina, Spring wedge boots & Ardene cross-body bag & sunnies.


Monday night dinner, while working: veggie omelet.


Annnnd Sunday evening snack, while working: wings (eep!).  To be honest, I'm not a huge wing fan, I like them, but I can take 'em or leave 'em.  Well, Marco broke out his deep fryer for the first time since we've been together and whipped these up.  Good thing he only made me three because they were amazing.


And lastly, these boots, which recently got a make-over and I'm loving.


Hope you had a great weekend!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig