Wednesday, September 11, 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Shoes


If you could only choose 5 of your pairs of shoes, which would you choose!?  I went into my closet and had a hard time narrowing it down to just five, but came up with set I'm fairly happy with.

I tag all of you to do this & leave a comment & link down below if you do as I'd love to see.

____________________________

THINGS I MENTIONED


____________________________

____________________________

CONNECT WITH ME

EMAIL | acoest1984@gmail.com
____________________________

CAMERA / EDITING INFO

VLOG CAMERA | iPhone 5 & iPad mini
EDITING SOFTWARE | Adobe Premiere Elements 11
____________________________

This video is not sponsored...clearly.

Thanks for watching!
SHARE:

6 comments

Anonymous said...

your hair color looks really good in this video, almost platnium

Anonymous said...

I like Ardene but sometimes i find their products are poor quality and their customer service is terrible. But when there is a sale there are good deals.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon 1: thanks! I have actually been using my blue shampoo pretty religiously and I think it's helping keep it lighter in between salon visits.

@Anon 2: I totally agree, the quality is NOT there, but I don't mind getting a few things here and there from them :) agreed, the sales can be good deals :)

Anonymous said...

You need to check out Ardene's fb page and read the comments people are leaving about the customer service. It's terrible. I'm gonna think twice about shopping there.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon 3: I just went and checked; yikes! That's some pretty negative feedback. To be honest, the last couple times I went to one of the locations I have been less than impressed with their customer service aswell, unfortunately.

Amanda @ Life with A.Co said...

@Anon 3: I just went and checked; yikes! That's some pretty negative feedback. To be honest, the last couple times I went to one of the locations I have been less than impressed with their customer service aswell, unfortunately.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig