Monday, October 10, 2016

EASY FALL CASUAL OUTFIT


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  LONG SLEEVE THERMAL (ALSO HERE)  |  CHOKER  |  GUCCI SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  DARK DENIM SKINNIES -- ON SALE! (BUDGET FRIENDLY -- 50% OFF!)  |  SUEDE BOOTIES (SIMILAR)  |  H&M FRINGE BAG (SIMILAR)

We are still in Italy, but will be home mid-week, but I'm back to regular posting again--yay for good Internet connections!  There are no Weekend Snaps today since we are still travelling, but I wanted to share my go-to Fall outfit, anytime I have free time or am heading out to run errands on the weekend.

These Free People thermals are my go-to, and since purchasing the black and cream colours in the Spring, I knew I had to splurge on this olive coloured one that came out this fall.  I know they are a little pricey, but the fit is amazing (size down), they are uber comfortable, wash well and I wear mine all the time.  Additionally, they are a great layering piece and believe me when I say, you will get your money's worth.

My style has evolved over the past couple years and I really love casual dressing, in neutral tones.  While I'm all for experimenting, once you nail down your personal style, investing in some great basics you will wear frequently, and are able to mix and match, will maximize your time outside of getting dressed for the day.  This denim is definitely not budget-friendly, I'm fully aware, but I've worn them to death and they still look brand new.  Bonus: they've been the most worn while in Italy because they feel like leggings (Christmas wish list anyone?).  Throw a pair of tan booties in and #outfitcomplete.




SHOP MY LOOK






I know I only briefly touched on cultivating your personal style, and what it means.  I'm a big believe in,  If you look good, you feel good, and I always chuckle at the saying, I'm so much nicer when I like my outfit, because, isn't that so true?!

If you'd like to see more posts like this, please let me know and I'll share some more tips & tricks I've learned along the way to help nail down your look.



Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig