Friday, August 5, 2016

THAT BODYSUIT THING


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  E. SSUE BODYSUIT (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LONG SLEEVE)  |  HAT (SIMILAR)  |  HIGH WAIST SHORTS (SIMILAR)  |  FAUX SUEDE CHOKER  |  IRO HEELS (ALSO HERE & HERE)  |  FRINGE BAG (LOVE THIS)

The 90's are back in a big way and I'm loving it.  Sometimes it can take a minute to warm up to a trend, but bodysuits are a great way to jump right in.  I love that this one is a thicker fabric so it kind of sucks everything in, without compromising the look of it.

If you're uncertain, try pairing a bodysuit with high-waisted jeans or maxi skirt and throw a leather jacket on top, or better yet, go for a long sleeved version to feel a bit more covered (I'm dying over this one).





Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHOP LACE UP BODYSUITS




SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig