Sunday, August 7, 2016

LAST CHANCE ITEMS FROM THE NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE



Today is the last day of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and I'm still waiting on a couple pieces to arrive, but it seriously has me so excited for Fall!  Don't get my wrong, I love Summer, but there is something about the cool, crisp weather, layers, and neutrals of the season that has me excited for all the outfits I'm going to wear!

Of course I had to round up some final pieces for you ladies that I'm loving, because as of tomorrow, everything goes back up to full price.  Now is a great time to grab new Fall merchandise at a fraction of the regular price for your wardrobe.  Happy shopping!





FAVE WINTER JACKETS



GIFTS FOR WOMEN



GIFTS FOR MEN




A few posts you may have missed:

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig