Monday, August 8, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



"Casual Friday" calls for elevated denim with heels and a bag that fits almost everything--I love it so much I have it in black as well.

Later that evening, we headed to Kingston to spend the night with Marco's family...



Filipino feasting.





On our way home, we stopped in at Saks Off Fifth to browse and I found these beautiful brown boots--which I could totally see myself with, but in all honesty, I would probably get more wear out of the black (which I've linked above).  I kind of fell in love and never considered myself a Frye boot girl, but these are just so beautiful and great for Fall.





Sunday morning working with pancakes--used the frozen blueberries again, instead of a banana--and getting some stuff done before the man gets up.  I love to sleep in, but lately on weekends I've been getting up earlier than him and that quiet time is kind of nice to get various things done around the house without eating into our time.




GAP DENIM JACKET (SIMILAR)  |  SUEDE CHOKER  |  JAMES PERSE DRESS (ALSO HERE)  |  FRINGE BAG  |  ZARA SLIDES

I spent the afternoon doing some work and shopping at Place d'Orleans in preparation for an upcoming Instagram take-over I'm doing, and also for our upcoming back-to-school newsletter.  If you'd like to see it when it comes out, you can sign up.





Marco had a golf tournament, so afterwards we decided to go for an impromptu dinner at The Keg Manor.  It's a beautiful, old home with a fabulous garden next to it.  We sat outside, which was so nice, and had a really nice meal.  I was voting for Viet food but this really couldn't have been better.

And here we are, Monday!  Hope you girls had a great weekend.  Did you buy anything from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?  Yesterday was the last day, so I won't be blowing up your feed with anything more #NSale related but I will be sharing various outfits of all the pieces I picked up in the coming weeks.

Hope you have a great day and see you tomorrow!


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig