Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

Hi ladies!  Hope you had a great weekend--I meant to get these snaps up sooner but it's just been 'one of those weeks' thus far but here we are so onto the recap...




On Saturday morning, I was up and off to New York state to pick up several items at the post office I had shipped there.  Normally Marco and I make the trip together--it's about an hour drive--but he was in a golf tournament and I couldn't wait any longer for my items.

It was a beautiful day and the drive was great. 




LACE UP HEELS -- ON SALE!





I stopped in for a quick lunch before heading back out for the afternoon to do some shopping at Place d'Orleans.  They have so much good stuff right now--I shut the mall down!  I had to go back two days later because I needed to hit all my favourite spots and ran out of time on Saturday.




I know I've been wearing these necklaces a ton, but I seriously wear them all. the. time.  And not just because I made them myself--they are just super versatile, on trend and get tons of compliments.  I find I reach for the black and tan colour the most.





This bodysuit tho!  OMG, I'm having a major moment with bodysuits currently and this one is killer, comes in black and is super affordable.  I love it paired with these high-waisted shorts (I bought both, plus the shorts in black as well) but they are great for tucking into skirts and also wearing with your denim.





Later that night, the man & I went and got our Indian food fix.  We love the Indian Clay Oven in Kanata--a bit of a drive to the west end of the city if you're not in that part of town but the food there is second to none!  So delicious.




And finally, Sunday was a bit of a write off--terribly rainy and blah.  We eventually went to the gym & got groceries, nothing crazy exciting.

That said, I posted this juice on Insta yesterday and have to say I'm a big fan.  I would love to get a juicer, but we don't have a ton of storage space in our condo, but maybe when we move.  These ones are sold at Farmboy & they have about seven flavours to choose from.  I enjoyed this kale, pineapple, apple, avocado, cilantro and lime one.  Totally hope they come out with one that has ginger in it--le yum.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig