Monday, November 2, 2015

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps



Happy Monday ladies!  Hope you had a great Halloween weekend.

Marco's mom came into town for the weekend so after we picked her up from the station, we went and grabbed some pho.  Afterwards it was home to just relax for the rest of the evening.



LEGGINGS  |  PUMAS  |  SUPRAS

On Saturday we...
...hit the gym (while his mom went shopping--she loves that).  I have been incorporating more leg & glute workouts into my routines.  If you're looking for an easy way to work your lower body, this post might be helpful.




I spent Saturday afternoon filming my next video (which should be out this week).  It's all about bundling up for the cooler weather, which I love.  We are supposed to be getting some mild temps this week which has me jumping for joy because, how is it November?!  #wahhh



H&M SLEEVELESS KNIT TURTLENECK -- NEW BUT CAN'T FIND ONLINE  (SIMILAR)  |  LIPSTICK  |  IPAD CASE




We had a Halloween party to go to and I spent the week making my mermaid costume.  It was a time consuming but an affordable DIY if you'd like to read more about it.

Marco went as Slash from Guns 'n Roses and his friend was Axel--he even had a nose ring!  #loveit

Last year we did a couples costume and won best costume!



BEANIE  |  SISLEY SWEATSHIRT (SIMILAR, SAVE)  |  SKINNIES  |  ALDO BOOTIES (SIMILAR)  |  SCARF

On Sunday, although we were in full recovery mode, we ventured out to my parent's place for a visit and my Dad & brother-in-law put my winter tires on my car.  I'm definitely not ready for winter myself though!




Marco whipped up an awesome meal for the three of us for dinner: pork tenderloin, scalloped potatoes & corn.  I spent the evening doing a bit of laundry but mainly conserving my energy for the week ahead.

Hope you had a great weekend!  Full October recap coming tomorrow, see you then!

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig