Tuesday, November 3, 2015

A Look Back at October


October has had some highs and lows, but we are still keepin' on.

We traveled back and forth to see Marco's family, I shared my travel style & we hosted Thanksgiving at our place.  I got some new peep-toe booties and wore a variation of this outfit every weekend.

We celebrated our friends wedding, helped pick apples in the in-laws garden and celebrated a friends birthday.

The saddest news of the month was putting down our family dog, Peanut, who would have been 16 this month.  Despite the fact that she lived a long and wonderful life, it doesn't make it easier.  We miss her so much.

I shared an outfit with my new OTK boots, we went to see Kevin Hart (man, we needed that laugh) and I started wearing socks #soundsweirdbuttrue 

I saw my photos on the doors of Place d'Orleans (the first photos of the photoshoot I did back in August; vlog of the day here), checked out the granite slabs for my condo, did some shopping and celebrated Halloween as a mermaid.


Some posts you may have missed:


Update: I have posted a September Recap you can now view.
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig