Thursday, October 29, 2015

Over the Knee Boots Under $250



I love how the super trendy over-the-knee boot has become a wardrobe staple.  Not only do they keep you warm and stylish, they pair effortlessly with jeans, leggings and flowy dresses.  I equally love how we are seeing a shift towards a chunkier heel--hoorah for sturdiness--which is great if you experience winters with ice and snow, like myself.

Today I'm sharing some OTK boots that I would love to have in my closet.  While I love a good deal, quality plays a big role for this kind of boot since there is so much of it.  You want something that will look well made and stand the test of time (and cold weather elements!).

The flat boots in the top row are so chic and versatile; definitely a good choice for a commuter.  I love the look of the grey-ish distressed pair in the top row as well, it's a little more casual which is great for the weekend. 

Black is always my go-to, and the middle pair are stunning--super chic and great for everything from a dress to skinnies.  Finally, I have the tan suede pair in the bottom row (outfit post here) and they are so comfy!  Plus, tan suede is super on trend this season so definitely a great option to scoop up.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig