Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Fall Fashion: Ripped Jeans & Ankle Boots


O U T F I T  D E E T S :  ASHLEY B JACKET (SIMILAR)  |  ZARA SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  DISTRESSED DENIM  |  ALDO BOOTS -- LAST SEASON BUT NEW TO ME (SIMILAR, SIMILAR, LOVE THESE)  |  BAG -- ON SALE  |  SCARF  |  ALDO SUNGLASSES (SIMILAR)

You know it's Fall when you break out the closed-toe boots & blanket scarves.  I'm loving this cool weather and getting my fix of layers on layers on layers.

This is a great weekend casual look--the faux leather jacket, knit sweater & fringe bag are great complimentary textures, and all in neutral tones which are perfect for Fall.  I love wearing distressed denim, they offer up a cool-girl vibe without trying to hard and are so on trend, you look instantly stylish.  Paired with a distressed, casual ankle boot, the look is effortless but comfortable at the same time.







I love the little snaps on the sides of these boots.  To add interest, I leave them undone and turn them down a little, like a cuff.

You could also cuff your denim where the boots meet your jeans, but I like the tucked look.




SIMILAR AFFORDABLE ITEMS

(click the arrow to scroll through)


SHARE:

1 comment

Ashley Torres said...

Ripped jeans and booties are my total fall "go-to!" Love it. Thanks for visiting Pursuit! xoxo - Ashley
Pursuit of Shoes

Blogger Template Created by pipdig