Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Look Back at September


Fall is in full swing here in Ottawa and September was a great month.  Marco & I celebrated our one year anniversary, I pulled some boots from my shoe collection that have only seen the outdoors once (a while back) and I took Peanut for a weekend at the beginning of the month.

I shared my workout routine of late, got my hands--finally--on a pair of Romy's from Shoemint and celebrated a girlfriend's birthday.  I ordered and received my new business cards (more on that soon)  and took a photography course to learn how to use a DSLR camera.

I rocked my new camo pants, had some wedge boots shortened and visited with my almost two-month old nephew--who's weighing now at 14 pounds!  I purchased some new boots--Givenchy knock-offs--which I'm obsessed with, went to a party with friends and received flowers from Mel Mac

Sarah and I filmed the BFF Tag video, I filmed a Fall Fashion video for my PDO gig and spent the last Saturday of the month jacket-less while running errands with my man.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig