Thursday, September 26, 2013

Breakin' Out The Boots

Outfit deets:  
* Vintage top (thrifted).
* Mossimo pants that I picked up in Florida a couple years ago; you've seen them with this jacket before (which I was referencing when I got dressed) and on the weekend.
* Aldo wedge boots (Givenchy inspired) which I'm competely obsessed with and showcased in my most recent Fall Fashion video.
* Accessories:  Joe Fresh necklace (old), G21 sunnies, gifted square bangle, Suzy leather wrap bracelet & F21 bangle.

I know I'm kind of bombarding you with posts this week, but, I'm trying to make up for being so slack last week, and also, sometimes the inspiration, ideas and writing comes, and sometimes it doesn't.  I was so beat when I got home from work last night but I told myself, 'No, we're going back down and shooting these photos'--as well as the photos for my 'new' boots.

How is everyone's week thus far?  Mine has been fine, my evenings have been busy but last night was a total relax night (aside from doing dishes for an hour).  Speaking of relaxing, how anti-climatical was the ending of Dexter on Sunday.  What.  The.  Fudg..sicle?!  I'm sad it's over, but not nearly as sad as I would of been had it been a heart-wrenchingly upsetting ending.  I just feel kind of meh about it.  Like, oh well.  That ain't right.



SHARE:

1 comment

Megan {Willow & Co.} said...

I keep seeing these boots pop up everywhere and I"m obsessed!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig