* Gap cardigan (old) which has a hold in the side seam and I've safety pinned it closed (ghet-to).
* Sirens tank/cami that has a ruffle on the front and the racer-back zipper; you've seen this with white skinnies.
* Forever 21 skirt (old) which is probably the prettiest and girliest skirt I own. It's stunning, well-made and romantic and although I don't wear it a ton, I'm so glad I purchased it for less than $30 a couple years ago in Montreal. You've seen with with a black lace top and during the Fall surrounded by beautiful scenery (and I'm wearing booties). See a similar skirts I own in outfit posts in peach, pink & grey (love this one).
* Zara shoes, probably my favourite shoes of the moment, I want to wear them everyday but don't let myself. You've seen them with a faux leather peplum top and with faded neon denim.
* Accessories: American Eagle belt (old), Gucci sunnies & gifted circle bracelet, American Eagle & F21 bangles.
Since I live in Canada, I have a long weekend and am off today, hence why there is no weekend recap yet; my weekend is still going! I will be back tomorrow with a full recap, hope you have a great day.