Monday, July 29, 2013

Weekend Recap: iPhone Snaps

I started my weekend on Friday night with a workout, which is so unlike me for a Friday night.  That said, other than playing beach volleyball on Thursday night, I totally slacked off and didn't get to the gym once all week.  So this weekend I made sure to go Friday, Saturday and Sunday.


On Saturday morning after the gym, my boyfriend and I went to breakfast at our fave winter spot (haven't been in months!).  I wanted to go somewhere else but by the time we finished at the gym it was almost 1pm and everything else wouldn't be serving breakfast anymore.


Saturday.
Outfit deets:  Billabong top, Boathouse shorts, Bamboo gladiators (old), Christian Siriano cross-body bag & Le Chateau necklace.


 Saturday afternoon was spent at a rooftop pool (totally forgot to take a shot of the view) with a bunch of friends.
Outfit deets:  Ardene bikini top.


Saturday night I went to a (different) rooftop BBQ party which ended up being quite calm and low key but still a lot of fun.
Outfit deets:  Walmart sweatshirt (new!), Abercrombie denim mini (old), Vince Camuto sandals & Limite necklace.


Sunday shopping day.
Outfit deets:  BCBGeneration top, Urban Planet skirt, Sam Edelman wedges & Ardene cross-body bag.


Sunday night dinner: butter chicken made at home (..from a jar).


Working on this blog post on Sunday night :)

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig