Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Haul - Asos, F21, Urban Planet, Apple & more


Another haul video with a bunch of stuff from Asos (eep!), Forever 21, Urban Planet, Winners & more.  I filmed this haul and it ended up being much longer than eight minutes is because I included a bunch of home decor items I've recently purchased. Since it was too long, I cut that stuff out and will upload it in a separate video :)

Forever 21:
* Peplum skirt (sale!) 
* High-low chiffon top (on sale now!  Lucky you, grrr for me!) 

Asos


A few more things I mentioned...


Find my most recent Summer Wear video I talked about here HERE.

I also vlog for my local mall? Check out my videos on their channel HERE.



Connect with me!

Twitter  |   Instagram  |  Keek (short 36 second videos)  | YouTube  |  Facebook  |  Email


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig