* Forever 21 jacket (old) which you have seen with a white oxford-style dress, an all black ensemble lookin' a little mean, fall of 2011 with a pretty tiered skirt, with an LBD, and with a green pencil skirt in one of my first outfit posts ever (cringe!).
* Smart Set ruffled neckline top which you have seen with dark denim (a favourite post, too).
* Sirens dress pants (old) that are actually long enough for me to wear with heels (shocker).
* Payless pumps which you've seen with waxed pants & polka dots for Thanksgiving and also with these pants and a pretty feather-printed top.
* Accessories: H&M belt, Bijoux Terner bangle, Bay ring, Gucci shades & consigned necklace (no brand).
I love love love mixing stripes with leopard and this was kind of my first time doing it. Later that week I did it with polka dots.
So, how is everyone doing with their Christmas shopping? I'm rolling along quite nicely, considering how stressed I was last week. Do you ever find that one awesome gift for that one person and feel so much better? Like a whole bunch of stress has been lifted as you can now focus on the small stuff, last minute items and stocking stuffers. I'm so excited for Christmas and while my shopping isn't yet complete, I'm getting pretty close and that's a relief.