Friday, August 17, 2012

Zebra + Crochet

Outfit deets:
* H&M top.
* Wet Seat crochet shorts which I've posted on Instagram for a night out outfit.
* Vince Camuto 'Kastern' sandals (new-ish!) that I've worn with a peach tiered skirt.
* Accessories: MK watch, F21 wrap bracelet & Gucci sunnies (looking at these pictures I'm thinking, 'Where is my necklace?!').

Happy Friday!  So glad the weekend is here.  I have a super busy weekend lined up and I am actually off work today (hoorah!).  Initially we were going to Mt. Tremblant for my sister's bachelorette this weekend, hence why I took today off, but the plan has changed and we are staying local (but it's going to be a wicked time).

Today I have a bunch of boring stuff to do, errands, cleaning and running around, but tonight that all changes which I'm excited for.  Tomorrow is the bachelorette and Sunday is a Baby Shower for one of my closest friends.  Busy right?  Thank goodness for day's like today to get it all organized.

Have a great weekend!

SHARE:

1 comment

Sharon Lei said...

Woo hoo for the weekend! Sounds like you surely do have a busy one a head of you... but sounds super fun, too!

I love those shorts on you, A. I haven't been to Wetseal in ages, but maybe I need to check it out, just for these shorts alone. Well, hope you've been grrrrreat!

xx Love & Aloha
http://elisharon.blogspot.com

p.s. I really loved seeing you in that Tahari dress. It looked AHMAZING on you. You should totally go back to get it... the occassion will arise where you can wear that beaut. ;)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig