Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ascension

Outfit details:
* Dynamite blazer (a personal fave), last seen with a ruffled pale pink dress, here with a geometric print dress & with skinny pants.
* Spense dress, picked this up in Florida at Ross and was part of my birthday gift from my parents.
* BCBG heels from TJ Maxx last year when I went to Florida.  Last seen with white skinnies, here with grey denim, and my with my favourite ruffled skirt.
* Givenchy nude fishnet tights that I wear all. the. time.  I found a handful at Winners and scooped them up as they are hard to find and since I've been wearing them for years, I need to replace them yearly.
* Vintage necklace,  Pandora bracelet (with two new charms I received for my birthday: 'Journey' and my birthstone, 'Aquamarine,' similar), Dillards & F21 bangles.

I'm switching up how I list my outfit details, what do you think?  Do we like it?  LoveMaegan... does something similar and I really like how she lists what she previously wore with something and gives a visual before you even click the link.  Thoughts?

So I wore this dress to work the other day, and while I got a ton of compliments and love the colour, I couldn't wait to rip it off when I got home.  Too tight and too fussy!  The following day was dubbed a 'flowy' day where I wore skinnies and a flowy top.  Ah.  To be able to breathe.

I know I said I had a purchase post coming soon on the loot I nabbed in Florida, plus a recap of my vacation, also I want to share the birthday gifts I received; I did not lie, it's just taking me a bit longer.  Between going through all my photos, editing them, and (the worst) not having Internet (the connection I was pirating has now been locked.  Damn!), I've been a little slow moving.  But alas, I have a 'net connection now and will get those posts up very soon.  Hope you are all having a great day!



SHARE:

1 comment

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

oh, pretty, pretty! I want to go to Ross and try to snag it too. The blue is beautiful! haha that you had to rip it off, been there my friend...


Oh gosh, I hate not having the internet! Hate! So I feel your pain.

and yes, I like the way you laid out this post! I want to go to Winners, all your Canadian bloggers always talk about it!

Blogger Template Created by pipdig