Friday, January 27, 2012

TGIF!

Joe Fresh dress, Qupid boots, American Eagle belt, uknonwn tights, Auslini bangle & Suzy necklace

So I finally put together an outfit so I can wear my new boots and what happens?  Fire alarm at work.  Ya.  I didn't even get to strap these puppies on since I wear a commute boot into work and change shoes when I get there (Canadian winters are harsh on shoes).  I got to work, fire alarm in full effect, so we are moved to another building... where we wait... for over an hour... to finally be told we can go home for the day.  Woohoo!! A real 'snow day' (it was snowing like crazy) which never happens but bummer because these shoes never saw the light of day.  Oh well, next time.

What are your plans for the weekend?  I plan to relax tonight, catch a movie tomorrow night and spend a whole lot of time relaxing.  Oh, and pancakes are on the menu for a Saturday morning breakfast (mmm, it's been a while).

Here are some fun links from around the web:


These closets are nuts.

I would love a pair of these flats in yellow.

Some great relationship tips anyone and everyone can apply.

People.  In love.

I know the holidays are over, but this ornament chandelier is simply awesome.


Have a great weekend! xo

SHARE:

2 comments

ssmall4 said...

well at least we got to see your shoes, and boy are they sweet! Enjoy your early weekend!

Mara Kofoed said...

I am dying over that Tiffany's page!! SO sweet.
And thx for the shout out...you're so great. Have a fantastic weekend!

Mara

Blogger Template Created by pipdig