Thursday, January 12, 2012

New Friends

Quipid 'Miley'   |   Diva Lounge 'Jacoba'

New shoes are always fun to receive in the mail!  These just came in and I cannot wait to rock 'em.  Of course the espadrilles will have to wait till summer (or do they?) but I couldn't pass them up as I knew they'd sell out quick (plus my size, 10, always sells out pretty quick.  Update: they only have them in black now).

I'm still debating what I will pair the boots with.  To be honest, they are kind of outside of my fashion box but I always try to push myself and expand my limits when it comes to my style.  I consulted a friend and she made a couple suggestions (shorts+tights+blazer or coloured skinny jeans+neutral top) but I was looking for a way to dress the boots up, especially for work.  She suggested a flowy style dress with sleeves.  Perfect!  Love that idea (do you have suggestions?) and hopefully I'll be able to show you guys soon.

SHARE:

6 comments

Schnelle said...

Loooveee those wedges!

Anonymous said...

They look like the Isabel Marant boots all the celebs are wearing, google images for inspiration or go to thevoguediaries.com. Can't go wrong with skinnies!

aurea @ pricewise events said...

You can also sport how Diana Agron dresses when she's in Glee when wearing those cute boots. :D Dress+Cardigans and a pair of boots. :D That would be cute. :)

"coy" colleen said...

love those boots! i have a pair of qupid shoes too and they're quite comfy

Sharon Lei said...

I love love love those boots. What won't they go with? lol. I'd wear them with everything! Ha, I'm so cray cray. But seriously, they seem like pretty versatile booties. :) Can't wait to see you rock them, A.

xx Love & Aloha

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOVE

Blogger Template Created by pipdig