Wednesday, March 29, 2017

SUEDE MOTO JACKET WITH BLACK DISTRESSED DENIM


Gooooood morning!  How is your week going?  

Last night I hit the gym and wandered around the mall in search of a couple new pieces for our trip this weekend, but didn't have much luck.  We are escaping the snow and heading off to Mexico--something that's been planned much longer than the last trip (which was a little more unexpected).  I'm trying to get creative with items in my closet that I already own, but so want to buy all the new things (must. be. strong. for. house. fund).

We are so excited to get away for a week, and this time my two best girlfriends are coming with us!  We keep joking about, 'Marco and his harem of women' -- ha!  I'll be sharing the trip on Instastories so follow along there if you'd like.




O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  SUEDE MOTO JACKET  |  MUSCLE TANK -- ON SALE!  |  CHOKER  |  |  FINGERLESS GLOVES (SIMLAR)  |  DISTRESSED DENIM (GET THESE ONES INSTEAD FOR A SNUGGER FIT)  |  BOOTS (SIMILAR)  |  BAG

To say I've gotten my money's worth out of this jacket is an understatement, it was such a good buy.  I love that it comes in like, eight colours now, but I think if you're looking to invest in it, a neutral is likely your best bet, wear-wise.  

I brought this with us when we went to Italy and it saved me when our luggage was lost for almost two days, I've styled it with neutral layers, with a blanket scarf and blue distressed denim & also with camo.    I can't wait to style it this spring with denim shorts and bring it with me to evening BBQs with friends.

A quick note on the tank--it's definitely an investment tank, and I was coveting it hard for about six months before I finally pulled the trigger.  However, it's currently on sale!! Since I grabbed it at the end of Fall, I'm excited to pair it this summer with shorts and denim, without anything on top.  It has a hi-low hem, and the material is really nice.  I went with a size 2 (am usually a medium) and it's a perfect fit.


SHOP THE POST



Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig