Tuesday, March 28, 2017

LEATHER JACKET + CAMO PANTS


I'm just going to address the elephant in the room that is the massive amount of snow we still have--but like I promised last week, after this week, we are fully moving into the spring outfits!  I've already shot a few looks with Lisa when we had an uber mild day not long ago and if the crazy fog we had tonight is any indication, warm weather is around the corner!

Onto the look--I'm back with the camo pants again...




O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  FAUX LEATHER JACKET -- ON SALE!  |  GARAGE BEANIE -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  CAMI (SIMILAR)  |  LE CHATEAU SWEATER (SIMILAR)  |  CAMO PANTS -- OLD (SIMILAR, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  SUEDE BOOTIES (LOVE THESE TOO)  |  CELINE BAG

This look is the second look recently with camo pants (first one here) and made it really simple by layering on various black elements; lace cami, open knit sweater, leather jacket & beanie.  Super simple, and would work out as the weather starts to warm up as well--although, admittedly, I'd lose the beanie by then.

Also, it seems as though I'll be unable to add the SHOP THE POST bit to the main bag as peek view until I possibly mitigate my website.  So, since it was looking kind of funny in the preview of seeing the outfit details, versus getting right into the post, I'm adding the outfit deets at the bottom of each post instead.  Thoughts?  Feelings?  Emotions?

Hope you girls have a great Tuesday!


SHOP THE POST




Photography by Lisa Provençal.



SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig