Wednesday, December 14, 2016

MY FAVOURITE WOOL WRAP COAT


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  WOOL/LEATHER WRAP COAT  |  ZARA LACE TRIM CAMI (SIMILAR, SPLURGE)  |  DARK DENIM (MEDIUM WASH, BUDGET FRIENDLY)  |  OVER THE KNEE BOOTS -- ON SALE!  |  BAG

Alright girls, taking a break from holiday looks, today I'm sharing a pulled together look for date night or cocktails with the girls.  I always reach for these jeans, whether for Casual Friday, going out or even hanging at home because they are so comfortable (and I cannot say that about many jeans!).  I paired it with a chiffon cami and over the knee boots to spice things up.  Throw in a pretty choker and you're done.

This wool and leather coat is one of the best pieces I've ever purchased, and I'm so glad I pulled the trigger back in the Summer, even though at that time it was hot and muggy.  Now with the cold weather here, I've been wearing this non-stop and it's such a showstopper.  I love the drape of the front and if you're broader, like me, this actually fits great in the shoulders.  Bonus, it's now on sale!!


SHOP MY LOOK







Photography by Lisa Provençal.


SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig