Tuesday, December 13, 2016

JEANS + A WHITE SHIRT HOLIDAY OUTFIT


O U T F I T  D E T A I L S  :  OFF SHOULDER WRAP TOP  |  PAINT SPLATTER DENIM (SIMILAR)  |  HEELS -- OLD (SIMILAR)  |  BAG -- OLD (SIMILAR, LOVE THIS)  |  F21 CHOKER (SIMILAR, SIMILAR)

Keeping with the holiday theme, I'm sharing another casual outfit I'm loving for the holidays.  This look combines the comfort of distressed denim with the style of elevated accessories and an interesting top.

I'm a huge fan of dressing up my casual pieces, mostly because I like to be comfortable, and those are the pieces I tend to invest in because I will wear them over and over again.  While it's always fun to get a new dress, when you can dress up your basics, it's a great way to reuse your pieces and save for items in the future you will wear constantly.


SHOP MY LOOK






Photography by Lisa Provençal.

SaveSave
SHARE:

No comments

Blogger Template Created by pipdig